Doc Abode is thrilled to be on the inaugural Digital North Accelerator Programme launched by Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, Health Innovation Manchester, Innovation Agency North West Coast and North East and North Cumbria AHSN.
The Digital North Accelerator Programme is designed to help digital SMEs increase spread and adoption of their innovations across the whole of the north of England. It will deliver a range of supporting activity to facilitate adoption and spread of innovations for Doc Abode and four other companies from across the north of England - IEG4, Bruin Biometrics, Zilico and Ciever – including:
- Support with business case and value proposition reviews in order to assist conversations with potential NHS customers across the north. This could include a consolidation of latest real-world evidence, case studies and testimonies from existing NHS customers.
- Support with plans to scale with a pan-northern narrative for adoption and spread; essentially evidencing the need, the pull and the potential benefits for patients across each of the four AHSN regions.
- Help to develop case studies demonstrating impact and patient benefit to date.
- Provision of bespoke commissioning materials for presentations to NHS commissioners, procurement and clinical leads.
- Supporting introductions to NHS customers across the four regions of the north.
- Arranging tailored digital events between January and March 2020 to promote solutions to new NHS customers across the north, supported by all four AHSNs.
Doc Abode is a real-time clinician deployment platform that safely connects a multi-disciplinary clinical workforce to NHS patient needs based on availability, proximity and expertise. Learn more about Doc Abode or contact us here.